Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Boo.

Super quick post, just popping in because the prospect of BM(A) is absolutely terrifying.

I haven't actually abandoned you yet, my old bloggie. You know full well I'll always turn to you when I have a lot to write about that doesn't go well on my tumblr, because, well, you're the safer option. Tumblr is a great place to explore and to make quick connections, but it's a bit of a fair weather friend, if you get my meaning.

That having been said, I haven't been reading or writing much in the last year or two - definitely a lot less than when I was in school. It's a sad realisation. It feels rather like losing a part of myself that I was proud of. My vocabulary is shrinking, and my enthusiasm to grow it has pretty much shrivelled up and disappeared. I may be sort of making up for it by learning more Japanese and picking up Hangul, but that really isn't much of an excuse.

Sigh.

No comments: