Monday, January 21, 2013

screencaps

Because I can, that's why.

Also because I felt the urge to point out how few posts I made in all of 2012. I'm so sorry, dear old blog. I guess you've just fallen out of favour with me. Possibly because Blogger has fallen out of favour with the world in general, to be honest.

Yep. 

Also, I figured while I was riffling through my screen capture folder I might as well include this: a little demonstration of the horrible number of tabs I had open during the writing of last semester's company law coursework. And this was during the writing, mind you - the research and readings were much worse. Meh. I know I'm just being a terrible student and a complete lazybones, but ugh I hate dry reading. Like now, because I'm writing this as an excuse to look away from International Business.

That's a highly-recommended playlist, by the way.

Toodles.

No comments: